Sunday, January 13, 2013

My most played songs from 2012

The new year has arrived, and I thought what a great way to do a recap of 2012 by posting the top 20 K-pop songs* (released last year) that got the most plays in my iPod!

SONG ARTIST PLAYS
You Are My Girl B1A4 237
내 꿈꿔 (Good Night) Boyfriend 187
생각나 (Think) BIGSTAR 183
No Mercy Miss A 178
주치의 (Dr. Feel Good) Andamiro 169
걸어 본다 (Tried To Walk) B1A4 159
Bubibu A Pink 149
Baby U Teen Top 145
Sexy Love T-Ara 143
Bubble Bath Orange Caramel 142
Only One BoA 138
Celebrate M.I.B feat. Yoon Mi Rae 138
Amazing U-KISS 130
Green Light G.NA feat. Jay Park 127
Flashback After School 126
있을 때 잘해봐 (Do Well While I'm Still Here) F.cuz 124
Hello My Ex MBLAQ 111
Library Girls' Generation - Taetiseo 110
눈감아 (Close Your Eyes) BIGSTAR 106
Icy Lady CHAOS 106

* ALL the songs in my collection were paid for through either transactions at online music portals such as iTunes, Soribada, and Mnet; or the purchase of physical albums from stores and sites like YesAsia.


No comments:

Post a Comment